Ok, so I've seen this meme around and unlike many of them I have always enjoyed reading this one. It is what every meme should be - informative, containing room for creativity and personal quirks and, most of all, short.
So here's my version
4 jobs I've had
2. Teaching English as a Foreign Language
3. Nightfiller in a supermarket
4. Kitchen Hand
4 movies I could watch over and over
1. Calamity jane
2. Toy Story (1 and 2)
3. The First Wives Club
4 places I have lived (apart from where I am now)
1. Guiyang, China
2. Sichuan, china
4. Nope, that's it
4 TV shows I love
2. The West Wing
3. Kath & Kim (although i often have to walk away from the TV)
4. Spicks and Specks
4 places I have been for a vacation
1. The Glenelg River
2. The Murray River
3. Falls Creek
4 websites I visit daily - sorry nothing very exciting.
4. Podcast Alley (not really, but I've run out)
4 favourite foods
1. Chocolate - can you say predictable? Well, i love it.
2. YuXiangRouSi. this was my favourite dish in China and I miss it so much I've been known to have dreams about it.
3. Mangoes and peaches
4 places I would rather be
1. In bed
2. Visiting my Best Friend in China - but only temporarily.
3. In my own (imaginary) house. Someday - someday soon, here's hoping
4. Somewhere quiet. Preferably an exotic beach or something, but I'd settle for a quiet parking lot at this particular moment.
4 people I am tagging
No one. If you like it, do as I did and just rip it off without being tagged. I am such a blogging rebel!